1. TICKET COLLECTION OR DISPATCH
1. We will normally send the Reference Number to the given e mail address or SMS to the given telephone number at the booking form. We aim to send Referance Number as soon as possible, usually within 5 minutes. We will not, however, accept any liability for any e mail or SMS not delivered by network providers.
2. If your Tickets reference number has not been received within 5 minutes time from end of booking, please e mail us to inform at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 0759 59 24 24. You must notify Us immediately of any change of address, contact number or email address. If you are using a credit or debit card, we will only send your Ticket Reference Number to your registered e mail address given to Us or send SMS to the given telephone number on booking form.
3. You should exchange your given Referance Number to the actual Printed Ticket in person at the venue 15 minutes prior to the Show. You may be asked to provide proof of identity or additional information ( your credit card which used to make the booking, NIC Ect…) in order to prevent possible fraud.
3. Please check your Tickets upon receipt. You will not be admitted to a Show if you do not have your actual printed Ticket issued by the theatre with you.
4. All Tickets are non-transferrable. If any Ticket is resold or transferred for commercial gain by anyone other than Us, it will become invalid and the holder will be refused admission to a Show.
2. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Please note that the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ‘cooling off’ periods do not apply to the sale of tickets. As such, you have no general right to withdraw from the Contract, whether you are a consumer or not. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
2. We regret, therefore, that you cannot exchange Tickets or request a refund after purchase unless:
a. The Show has been cancelled or postponed or the location of the Show is changed by the Venue;
b. We have been negligent or are in breach of contract.
3. Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to contact you (either by telephone or by email) to inform you of any cancellation, postponement or other changes to a Show, the responsibility lies with you to check on the day of the Show in the press or by telephoning us or the Venue.
4. If, a Show is cancelled or postponed due to unavoidable circumstances we will reimburse the full cost of the Tickets, including any delivery, postage, service or handling charges you have paid to us.
5. If the above paragraph applies you must return your Tickets to us, preferably using secure mail. Requests for refunds will usually be allowed up to one week prior to the changed or postponed Show and within 14 days of any cancelled Show.
6. When you return Tickets to us and you are due a refund, we will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund.
7. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
8. please note the Venue will not take any responsibility to refund the money for the booking which you have made with ticketmaster.lk
Last updated 3